Central European Environmental Data Request Facility is a repository of environmental data on central and eastern Europe with the purpose of promoting data exchanges. CEDAR acts as a host for a consortium of information providers.
Regional Environmental Center for Central and Eastern Europe was jointly established by the U.S., European Commission and Hungary to help NGO's, governments, and businesses through grants and informational exchanges to implement projects and strengthen institutional development in central and eastern Europe. Beneficiaries include Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, the Slovak Republic and Slovenia.
UNEP/GRID State of the Environment Reports provide information on a wide variety of country-specific environmental issues. UNEP has produced a series of reports, mostly on eastern European nations and former Soviet republics.
- Public Interest Law in Post-Communist States
- 1996 Symposium On Public Interest Law In Eastern Europe And Russia, COLPI
- C.E. European Environmental Legislation (REC, 1996)
- Strategic Environmental Issues in C.E. Europe (REC, 1994)
- Some NGO and government contacts, from European Center for Nature Conservation
- Central Europe contacts, incl. EcoDirectory (CEDAR)
- Central, Eastern Europe NGO contacts (search), Regional Environmental Center for CEE
International Sakharov Institute of Radioecology
Freshwater Biology -The Chironomid
Danish Lithosphere Center
European Environment Agency
European Environment Library Network
European Environmental Agency
GSF Research Center
List of Textbooks in Ecological Modelling
National Environmental Research Institute